Rock your social media with WEN, November 17th!
Look’s own Heather Pinay, Content Strategist, and Gregory Moore, Marketing Executive, are teaching November 17th at the Women’s Entrepreneur Network on how to leverage your social media to grow your business! The deadline for registering is almost over – so get on it!
WEN MEMBERS: $95 HALF DAY OR $155 FULL DAY
OTHERS: $120 HALF DAY OR $205 FULL DAY
Register for both sessions today, and get a free workbook during the class!
Beginner social media 9am-12pm.
During the morning, Heather Pinay will walk through how to set your business up for success on social media. Since time is a precious thing, she will show you how to see the benefits from your efforts with a strategic focus.
IN THIS DEEP-DIVE YOU WILL:
- Discover your voice as a company
- Learn how to connect with your audiences
- Choose the right social channels for your business
- Create an actionable plan to set you up for success
Stop playing the guessing game and make social choices that will make an impact.
Suzanne Barber from Hillberg & Berk will also be joining in the morning to discuss how she helped to orchestrate the brand voice for Hillberg & Berk, and why it’s so important!
Advanced social media 1pm-4pm.
Are you getting the results you want to see with social media? This world moves fast. How do you know if the effort you are putting in is bringing a return on investment. Grow your influence with this class on advanced social media.
LEARN HOW TO INTERACT IN A FAST-PACED SOCIAL WORLD:
- Make a bigger impact on social media
- Measure success using tools and metrics
- Adapt your social strategy to gain more leads
- Become a leader by discovering the future of social
Bonus – open forum for your questions.
At the end of the afternoon class, you will not want to miss our open forum. Get answers to your specific social media problems, and ideas on how to grow engagement for your audiences.
- Are you spending too much on Facebook advertising? Is it working?
- You have followers. Great. Now how do you get them to your website?
- And many more!
Heather and Gregory are in the business of making good people successful. Let them help you grow your influence in the social world.