Meet Ryan Gee – #FeatureFriday
This is Ryan Gee. He’s been at Look for just over a year now, and most days he’s got something colourful worth talking about. Whether it is his latest experience with Regina’s best Hot Pot (it’s at Vietnamese Garden) or how our global marketplace is impacting the ad industry, there’s never a dull moment when he’s around.
5 Things You Should Know About Him:
- Favourite Meal: Pizza, sushi, ramen, steak, ice cream (yes, for a meal), dumplings, any type of pasta
- Favourite Saskatchewan Brand: Why Hillberg & Berk of course
- If you were an animal, what would you be? (his best friend is a bird): Snoopy
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Five years from this exact moment?: Probably eating pizza because it’s close to dinner time. Beyond that, maybe some ice cream for dessert. After that? Hopefully working on campaigns for my own clients.
- What are you most passionate about?: Football, and specifically, the Packers. It’s the sport where I’d argue that it’s incredibly hard for one all-star to take over a game. You need everyone performing their jobs to see full success.
When you work at Look, it’s an endorsement from our entire business; you have something to showcase to the world. Whether you’re the General Manager or an Administrator, your role is important to the success of our business and our clients. And to showcase the people working hard behind the scenes, we’ve created #FeatureFriday to help you get to know them a little better.