Meet Candace Ippolito – #FeatureFriday
Candace has been at Look for just over four months now, but it feels like forever (in the best way possible). She comes from a background in agriculture and is passionate about local food, attractions, and retailers. Aside from being the newest member of Look, Candace is also the owner of SaskMade Marketplace in Saskatoon, where she has grown the business to the successful store it is today. We can all learn a lot from Candace and are excited to have her as part of the team!
Here are nine things you should know about her:
- Favourite Movie: Legends of the Fall
- Favourite Book: Wildflower – Drew Barrymore. She is an inspiring entrepreneur
- Next Vacation: Kelowna, BC to drink fantastic wine, with great friends
- If you were an animal what would you be? A PIG. They are naturally curious and very clean, plus are extremely intelligent.
- Favourite Saskatchewan Brand: SaskMade Marketplace in #yxe of course!
- Favourite Meal: Ribeye steak with garden-fresh potatoes
- Words to Live By: It’s only a mistake if you do it twice; the first time is the cost of learning!
- Role Model: My Grandfather
- Brave Moment: Leaving the security of a job and industry to blaze my own path as an entrepreneur/business owner with the SaskMade Marketplace
Stop by for a chat with Candace. If you catch her on a good day, she might even have cake for you!